I reported a passenger for farting in our shared Lyft and now we've been officially un-paired from Lyft forever (supposedly)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/05/i-reported-a-passenger-for-far.html

I’m farting right now!

7 Likes

But are you in a Lyft? That is the critical nexxus of gasoline and gas.

2 Likes

Sure, unpairing starts with farts but, then skin color, then religion, political affiliation …

Pretty soon you’ll be riding alone forever!

6 Likes

I suppose — if we’re being technical — I can’t even be sure that it was that particular passenger

11 Likes

Tired: ridesharing

Wired: ridesharting

5 Likes

So Lyft doesn’t subscribe to the rule “he who smelt it, dealt it?”

I’m just sayin, good thing they didn’t just ban you.

8 Likes

They ment unpaired from that specific passenger that threw the grenade and ran.

1 Like

FWIW, “I thought it was funny” is the motivation behind 99% of acts of middle school bullying.

7 Likes

Lyft and Uber needs to ignore these type of reports. Its ridiculous what these cheap passengers report.

5 Likes

You were joking but followed thru? #cheapANDpettyAF

3 Likes

To me this sounds like a basic social credit system akin to that from Black Mirror or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

It is truly a grim future and/or the darkest timeline.

3 Likes

So someone did something natural that they were probably trying not to do and were extremely embarrassed about doing and it is something you do but can’t control and you complain??? Who is the real ass…

4 Likes

Not a narc either and I definitely would have reported him. The driver should have too. Hell, everyone should have. That’s disgusting, rude and downright disrespectful. All the reasons why I don’t do rideshare of any kind, period!

Some digestive system illnesses cause unexpected gas outbursts, often with disgusting smells.
Having physical problems is not rude or disrespectful. It’s human.

4 Likes

5 drive-by posts out of 14 posts total: is that a record? Maybe a record for threads without any mention of Jordan Peterson or Julian Assange?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.