1 Like

Sounds like it’s time for the housesitter had a heart attack prank

3 Likes

you have no idea how happy this makes me. :hearts:

2 Likes

I always wanted this…

Johnson Smith Fun Catalog 1979

5 Likes

A number of years ago I “rediscovered” a toiletries kit under my sink. One of those leather things your grandma or an aunt gives you when you graduate that has a comb, brush, nail file and shoe horn. (Because you’re going to dress in a suit and need to be impeccably dressed when you go to the office I guess.)

Anyway. So in the toiletry kit is a little sample size can of shaving cream. “Shit,” I thinks, “I’m pretty sure I got this in a box of samples at the CMU book store in 1995.” I shake it. Try it. It works.

Notice a little thing stuck to the concave bottom of the can. Pick at it.

A little rubber plug!

A little rubber plug that was plugging a hole in the bottom of the can!

The hole used to FILL the can.

It immediately starts spewing a fine stream of shaving foam. And spewing. And spewing . . .

Fortunately, it only filled the sink. But man, if the can was full-size and full . . .

10 Likes

Doesn’t all shaving cream have that? I use Edge and it’s always been there:

4 Likes

“Eeek! I’m allergic to peanuts!”

4 Likes

I wouldn’t know I only use a badger hair brush and shaving soap.

Shaving cream from a can is soooooo ordinary.

4 Likes

4 Likes

That could make for a comical 4th Indy Movie.

And Harrison can crash fly the plane.

2 Likes

Honest, never really noticed the little plug before then. I usually lather up with ordinary soap in the shower, after getting my face good and wet. (With the water off while actually shaving!)

3 Likes

Friend of mine had a rubber mouse rigged in his candy dispenser. When you reached to collect the candy, the mouse sprang out.

5 Likes

Get a shaving stick. A brush helps but your fingers will do.

(Comes in various “flavors.”)

1 Like

LESS THAN 50% PEANUTS.

Aww, c’mon. guys. It actually says that on the tin. There has got to be a way to make it 50% snakes, and pack out the rest with peanuts.

1 Like

Nope; here in Rhode Island, they’re stocked by pretty much all the liquor stores. They’re my go-to beverage snack.

And the Beer Nuts almonds – my gawd. Sooo good.

2 Likes

I’m truly a mayo fiend, but even I wouldn’t be able to stomach that.

Synanon-flavored, with 100% less rattles.

2 Likes

I’m tired of these mother fucking snakes in these mother fucking cans!

2 Likes

Either that, or he had the munchies, and the weird flavors of chocolate, caramel, peanuts and mayo might’ve been a delightful treat for this taste buds.

1 Like

Not a real hipster until you contract anthrax.

2 Likes