Iconic actor Mark Hamill endorses Joe Biden

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/10/iconic-actor-mark-hamill-endorses-joe-biden.html

17 Likes

I mean, duh.

The Trump campaign has always been pretty explicit they see themselves as the Empire.

24 Likes

Day ending in y already?

24 Likes

He’s very experienced in fighting evil empires.

27 Likes

Who gets the pleasure of telling “Jar-Jar” Trump that it’s Vladimir Putin who has the role of Chancellor / Emperor Palpatine / Darth Sidious? [I’m not sure who gets the role of Darth Vader in this analogy, but it sure as hell isn’t Trump.]

13 Likes

Always a great judge of character; here Hamill is talking about DJT.

“Yeah, well it ain’t fish I smell, it’s a rat!”

10 Likes

Episode 4 Medal GIF by Star Wars

13 Likes

You know Nitter is (sadly) dead, right?

1 Like

You know that’s a different server, right?

As to how long it’ll keep working :person_shrugging:

I’m glad that the actor who played Luke seems to be a pretty good guy.

13 Likes

This must be an outrage to all the people who know him as the Joker though. He should be all about someone who paints his face and then kills people in senseless ways.

17 Likes

I didn’t, but it’s not working either. For me, anyway

2 Likes

Do you mean…?

Tired The Rock GIF by WWE

The Undertaker took care of him at Wrestlemania, no worries…

The Undertaker Sport GIF by WWE

[ETA]

I really laughed for 5 minutes straight when I saw this clip…

7 Likes

Maybe Mike Flynn as Vader? I’d say Steven Miller, but he’s more like Pannikin Crybaby/Lord Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.

7 Likes

TBF - I don’t think the Joker actually killed anyone in the cartoons. :wink: But I haven’t seen all examples he’s been in so maybe in some of the new shows he did.

2 Likes

I really liked him as the bad guy/lawyer/fixer in the below. Was SO good.

5 Likes

Obviously a lot fewer than he’d like, but he has killed people. Here, have a corpse.

3 Likes

Ah - I haven’t seen that movie!

2 Likes

i just wish he’d stop supporting Twitter and move to Mastodon. in fact, i wish EVERYONE would do that. stop covering anything on there, stop mentioning it like it’s a worthwhile platform any more. Any attention it gets only helps Elon and nazis.

10 Likes

Dick Cheney definitely held that role once. All the evil and twice the intelligence of anyone associated with Trump.

6 Likes