Of course he did! They have at least two common goals:

1. Taking down authoritarians
  2. Driving Corvettes.

9 Likes

Saw the image, read the first four words, and shouted

IMG_3770

Don’t scare me like that!

3 Likes

I was reading about this movie the other day (which I saw once a long time ago) and this made me laugh -

The Corvette car was a 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray converted to right hand drive so that Mark Hamill could hang out of the curbside window looking at the ladies .

Also -

There were two Corvettes made for the film (both 1973 model years): a “main” car and a “backup” model, both built for MGM by Korky’s Kustom Studios. The main car was often displayed during the film’s publicity tour, and both cars were later sold by MGM to private parties. The main car was sold to an Australian collector and altered to look different from how it appears in the film.

Since they drive on the other side of the road there, the right hand drive fits right in…

4 Likes

Good find! I had no idea…

2 Likes

The Joker explicitly hates Nazis. This has actually been brought up more than a few times, even!

8 Likes

I like it better when he plays all the parts.

5 Likes

Even the Joker has limits. For example, he’ll take on Batman every day of the week and twice on Sunday. But the IRS? No thank you!

4 Likes

May November the fourth fifth be with us.

2 Likes

Has Mark Hamill ever not been awesome? I didn’t think so.

1 Like

Star Wars Holiday Special. /s

1 Like

To be fair, that was the narcotics.

1 Like

Plus, Cheney had some sort of pacemaker/defibrillator implanted. Now, he’s part man, part machine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.