Ideas for raising money / effort for the 2020 GA senate races 🍑

OK! So I’ve officially plowed through 200 postcard stamps now, all going to GA voters. Ordering more.

3 Likes

Week 5 is underway

1 Like

Week 6 is underway

4 Likes

DONE and DOUBLED for each candidate!

4 Likes

Fantastic. We gotta do everything we can to help… :bowing_man:

4 Likes

All weeks fundraising complete.

date item raised dest
Week of Nov 9 iPad Air (blue, A14) :white_check_mark: $10402 Ossoff / Warnock / Fairfight
Week of Nov 16 Macbook Air (M1) :white_check_mark: $14026 Fairfight
Week of Nov 23 iPad Air (blue, A14) :white_check_mark: $5577 Warnock
Week of Nov 30 Macbook Air (M1) :white_check_mark: $11058 Ossoff
Week of Dec 7 Lenovo Ryzen laptop (blue) × 2 :white_check_mark: $1700 Win Both Seats organizing groups
Week of Dec 14 OnePlus 8 Pro (blue) :white_check_mark: $2129 Ossoff / Warnock

Remember why this matters

5 Likes

~$40k for the candidates! Thank you!

6 Likes

Don’t thank me, thank the people who donated! :raised_hands:

(I did donate as well, probably a few thousand total, but that’s not included above.)

And we need to keep pushing – write, call, text, whatever it takes.

6 Likes

From Fairfight:

We are less than three weeks out from the runoffs here in Georgia and right now, Jeff, we need your help more than ever.

Folks across the country are asking how they can help. Here are two things you can do right now:

1. Volunteer to call voters.
  2. Make a split donation between Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock at GAsenate.com .

Note that the “call” page is a bit of a misnomer, it includes texting which I personally find much easier to warm up to… and don’t forget

The final day of voting is Jan 5th so still plenty of time for postcards to arrive… I’m still writing them every day.

3 Likes

I am still writing postcards to GA voters every day. I’ve dabbled a little bit in fancy pens while practicing my writing…

Not necessary but inexpensive and fun. My handwriting still sucks though.

5 Likes

Knocked out all 400 postcards. Will switch to volunteer text banking as Jan 5th gets closer.

6 Likes

This came up earlier: I assumed that Fair Fight, being a GOTV campaign rather than associated with a political candidate, could take money from non-US sources, but other people got the questions about citizenship on Act Blue. Here’s the international link:

Meanwhile:
warnockossoffreceipt

1 Like

Hey that’s great! I didn’t even realize international donations were possible. Thank you for the assist – I hope everyone can contribute in some way so we can win in GA and Ditch Mitch… :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Still sending out small donations to get out the vote orgs, food trucks, transportation services and the like. Let’s do what we can to win this one!!

3 Likes

Donated a tiny bit more. Here’s hoping. :crossed_fingers:

Thanks again to everyone who contributed, in whatever form they could. I appreciate you.

2 Likes

Well, good news! :clap:

1 Like