Idiot pastor in Ohio holds Sunday service in his megachurch

It’s a protestant church, so I guess he’s not offering blood and body of Christ, which of course can’t be infected, because. . . you know . . . “Jesus.”

/s

z9lIbcOrF63p

3 Likes

It will never be known as the ‘Lucky’ church will it? First the statue gets destroyed by a ligtning strike, the the pastor dies unexpectedly, I think someone is try to send them a message but their not listening, what could possibly go wrong by all meeting up during a pandemic?

2 Likes

Have you ever heard of Cincinnati Milacron?

It’s a molding tools manufacturer that used to do metalworking. Why?

Its Hell on earth right down the road from hard rock church. I was a field engineer there for three years. I hated it but they payed 80K.

Thank god i got out before they all started worshipping Agent Orange. Or cheeto jesus i guess…

1 Like

Do you know what isn’t in the Bible

The Rapture.

3 Likes

Tell me more!
It looks like the whole thing comes from a ‘generous’ interpretation of Paul in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
Also, I’ve always wondered why there two different geneologies for Joseph in different Gospels, one tracing him back to David and the other all the way back to not only David but Adam. They don’t match up. At all. The point of this little exercise seems to be to make the prophocies correct by making Jesus a direct descendent of David. But isn’t this moot if Joseph was not actually the father?

1 Like

Rationalwiki has an explanation

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Rapture

The entire justification for the Rapture is two verses taken out of context, by people who don’t want to believe that they will suffer with the rest of the world if Armageddon happens.

4 Likes

With one more person they could have spelled out “COVID”.

Just sayin’.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.