Covidiot GOP state senator hospitalized after contracting Covid-19

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/27/covidiot-gop-state-senator-hos.html

11 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

70 Likes

The health care workers that are trying to save his life after he endangered theirs are better people that I am.

64 Likes

44 Likes

“The virus is very serious…” thank you senator! i believe we were all warned about that. were you also informed that it is contagious? or that it has already infected millions and killed thousands? go screw yourself. after you recover, of course.

29 Likes

Don’t worry, this is all part of God’s Plan.
God may just be testing his faith.
God may also call him home for a little chat.

34 Likes

You’re kinder than me. I wish him disease and curses, which he’s fully fucking earned.

Screw him and every braindead denier like him.

I’m done with sympathy for these brainless dangerous idiots- I work with morons like this. I see everyday what people like this raise around them- every one of them can kiss my ass.

Their thoughts aren’t worth any prayers.

34 Likes

45 Likes

This country is already economically hobbled and will be for years. It’s just a question of how many years. Keep trying to reopen everything and it will be half a decade or more.

22 Likes

God is with you? But he let you catch COVID? Which he also created? Please explain. I’ll wait.

43 Likes

Hospitalized? That’s science!

Send him to a church where he’ll get the proper prayer he needs.

34 Likes

That sounds like Nemesis. Very much her style.

21 Likes

What a dummy. Legislators like this have no clue what’s good for business. A short but complete shutdown would be way better for business than this on-again off-again half-in half-out toe-in-the-water nonsense. By mucking around like this for half a year, we have done way more damage than if we had done the job right the first time. And the hell of it is that it’s going to be so much worse for so much longer. And the uncertainty that goes with all this wankery is damaging to real investment.

27 Likes

Very cool. I was unaware that Nemesis referred to an entity. This artist did a fantastic job; you can almost see her preparing to swing that sword…

7 Likes

Instant Karma gets you! (LENNON, 1984)

5 Likes

He will probably recover. After all, he likely has unlimited healthcare at taxpayer expense so all the stops will be pulled out to save him. Whatever is spent it will be far more than he is worth.

5 Likes

It’s GOD’s plan if he dies! Also, GOD’s plan if he kills a bunch of his family and neighbors… We have no agency, obviously! That’s why God didn’t give us a means to abstract and reason! /s

27 Likes

Is this original reporting by Boing Boing? I expected to find a source link.

Goes like this:
And God said “Let there be life!” And there was life. And it was good.
And God looked at life and saw the DNA and said: “Hey, that’s neat, I wonder how small a chunk of this stuff I can make and still make it reproduce?” And there were viruses, and while not really great, not inherently evil. And the viruses got away and started mutating as DNA tends to do.
And God said, “Oops”.
And then He said, “That’s going to make people sick.” “I know, I will give people brains and at least as much common sense as a raccoon. and they will observe nature and notice how disease spreads and learn to wash their hands and cover their mouths when they are talking and things will work out all right.”
And God looked down upon the world and saw Florida and wept, for human beings somehow did not have the common sense of a rock.

19 Likes

Since covid is a liberal hoax, he’s clearly faking it in order to laze around in a hospital bed and watch daytime tv on the taxpayer dime. Get back to work, ya goldbrick!

17 Likes