Covidiot GOP state senator hospitalized after contracting Covid-19

Do these dorks ever say “I was wrong”?

12 Likes

No, because that would admit “weakness”… Everyone knows a REAL MAN never admits he’s wrong… :roll_eyes:

28 Likes

If I were a bigger person I’d want to send flowers with a card reading “get well soon & please consider you may have been wrong”.

In reality I’m more the type to send a bunch of stems with the flowers cut off and a card reading “LOL enjoy your covid you fascist dipshit dung tube”, which wouldn’t be a good use of my time or money

10 Likes

I have to say, I also wish for thoughts and prayers - to be the only treatment he receives, that is. People like him should be quarantined and medical workers shouldn’t have to risk their own lives taking care of them. (I don’t think we should punish stupidity with denial of medical care, but man, this goes beyond stupidity into malice. And unlike someone who injures themselves doing something dumb, he’s an ongoing risk to those around him.)

I’ve never understood the “God knows everything in our hearts and has an ineffable plan for us - that will make sense of all ill that befalls us and ultimately leave us in a better place - that we can never hope to understand in this life” crowd who then come up with, “Also, my prayer demands that God excludes some current event(s) from His ineffable plan because I don’t like the bit I’m experiencing now.”

11 Likes

And Rapert jumps to the top of the leaderboard in this exciting game of Hypocrisy! It’s very competitive here, folks, and it’s anybody’s game at this point, but Team Red has been practicing long and hard for a while now, so that could explain the clear lead they have over the other contenders…

3 Likes

That should fix it.

2 Likes

that’s just mean.

Instead, why not just call him A liberal quack trying to spread fear!

2 Likes

tumblr_e40392dc22c0bf78ac6351cbe16410ce_c490b72e_540

36 Likes

Christ what a(n) Asshole, Bugfucker, etc.

3 Likes

that bug is actually fucking him right now, just sayin

7 Likes

SARS-CoV-2 causes major problems for a subset of people who get it. Yet an estimated third (or more?) of people who get it don’t even know they’re sick. But they can pass it to others, who themselves can then go on to die from it. And the best way to prevent it is wearing a mask – but for others’ sake.

If God was going to design a virus to test various individuals’ and societies’ capabilities to demonstrate basic empathy to one another… you could do worse!

6 Likes

I hope he gets better care than he deserves. Ideally from gay medical personnel. He’d never understand the irony of having his life saved by a gay person while god left his ass out to dry, but I would.

5 Likes

I’m just let Mr. Cash speak for me:

"Go tell that long tongue liar
Go and tell that midnight rider
Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter
Tell 'em that God’s gonna cut 'em down
Tell 'em that God’s gonna cut 'em down

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God’ll cut you down
Sooner or later God’ll cut you down

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin’ in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What’s down in the dark will be brought to the light"

1 Like

At times I do wonder why wishing someone “teh gay” seems a fitting karma gift for their hateful behavior. Why hope for them to understand themselves well enough to live their life to the fullest. Nail their closet door shut as well as their hateful mouths.

1 Like

They posted both tweets, so …

Well, at least you’d have the flower tops.

I read that tweet and thought, gee, if only there were some we people could find out if they are healthy, and then stay home without becoming jobless and homeless and get proper medical care as needed when they find out they’re not…but alas, such things are impossible and undesirable, apparently.

Oh, God totally is with him, leaning on his pillow screaming, “SEE? SEE??” into his ear.

Give us a reference? People following things that science tells us now, but thousands of years ago? Of what do you speak?

Some people are here to be shining examples.

Some people are here to be warnings for others.

May others heed the warning of his tragic demise.

2 Likes