If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Animation Love GIF by Astrid_S

10 Likes

16 Likes

Kenan Thompson Awww GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 Likes

Rättisitikka! [Rag Citroën] (Citroën 2CV)

8 Likes

Forget Hello?

Oops, another post snuck in so when I went up one I ended up responding to the wrong poster!

5 Likes

That reminds me that my grandfather had this on the front of his truck when I was a kid…

Just FYI, he was from Scranton… :thinking:

9 Likes

Lost and Found department?

3 Likes

Support your local Vaporwave fruit stand!

9 Likes

Love that window :smiley:

3 Likes

Just got my California Primary Election guide. Barely got into it when these two jumped out at me, both running for Governor. Two pages down; thirty-nine more pages of candidates to go. And I still have to check out the Republican candidates… for shits and giggles:

17 Likes

he seems really nice audrina patridge GIF by The Hills

8 Likes

20 Likes

23 Likes

Are you at Cudjoe Key? This looks like the Radio Marti blimp

6 Likes

Building in Kolding, Denmark, which has a cannonball lodged in the wall from when the town was shelled in a previous war. You can see it between the two windows.

20 Likes

We’ve got one of these in MO:

In both of these events, the cannonball didn’t blast out a huge hole, as you might expect it to, but rather stuck improbably but picturesquely into otherwise unharmed masonry.

17 Likes

I’m not saying yours is fake, but ours sure is

12 Likes

I was scratching my head about that.

The one i pictured is fairly well documented. The cannonball took a few ricochet (ricochets? Ricochepodes?) before lodging where indicated

13 Likes

Trams in Tampere have palidrome poetry, haikus, poetry, short story and bits of books on their windows.

Hervanta font by Emil Bertell.

20 Likes

Wood anemone (Anemonoides nemorosa)

18 Likes