If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

But you have to be dead to be canonized, yes?

2 Likes

Why do you always get distracted from the big picture by minor technical details?

8 Likes

I was simultaneously the Preacher’s Kid and a PITA in Sunday School. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

This was on a bag of tortilla chips…

15 Likes

Getafix by Jukka Murtosaari

10 Likes

Part of the Oklahoma city bombing memorial

15 Likes

Swedish. Finnish for Batman is Lepakkomies.

11 Likes

Not far from Springfield, MO

ETA: not pictured, up on the lawn, three banners:

Biden for nursing home, 2024
Fund schools and police, not Democrats
I’m retarded, my parents were Democrats

12 Likes

“Get a fix” in English drug slang means to obtain a dose of heroin.

I knew the Asterix characters were often named according to their characteristics or professions, but Getafix looks more like a hippie guru than a junkie.

5 Likes

The fuck is wrong with people…

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

9 Likes

Pusher not junkie.

He’s got a whole community that is utterly dependent on the drugs he supplies.

9 Likes

Ah, I had it backwards. Makes sense!

1 Like

“Farm” between a bar and restaurant in a basement.

9 Likes

The bunker / control room at RAF Depot Uxbridge, from which the air defense of southern England was coordinated in WW2

14 Likes

ventured down to Marathon today for a beer and BBQ fooferah shindig and this was one of the bbq vendors at the park (the contestants were sampling their goods elsewhere in the park):

because nothing says “let’s enjoy some tasty bbq together” like your food truck wrapped in scenes of warfare.
we did not get any closer to war wagon/ chuck wagon than this pic. name of vendor has been blurred out on purpose. note small detail bottom center, that reads: “protected by 2nd amendment” and row of pretend bullet holes.
fucking gross.

18 Likes

I Dont Understand GIF by Reba McEntire

And it’s almost always a bunch of dudes whose only experience of war is fucking video games.

12 Likes

By chance do these guys use an LMTV to tow their BBQ rig around?

5 Likes

the beer keg on legs running the thing wouldn’t be able to climb into a tactical vehicle of any sort.
Gravy Seals all the way.

13 Likes

We have a bbq joint and a brewery like that around here. Thank you for your service means buy our products. :man_shrugging:

Well, there’s your problem. Your air conditioner is made by a sewing machine company that stopped making air conditioners in 1982.

Came across this last month during some field surveys.

13 Likes