If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

A thread to post cool, intersting, funny, surprising, upsetting, etc… stuff you see in the real world.

24 Likes

I’ll start. In the Botanic gardens today, looks like Cobra Commander left a note for his friend…

26 Likes

I couldn’t find the specific one I was looking for and went down the rabbit hole instead…

Am I disqualified because none of these were taken today? (They were surprises when I found 'em)

24 Likes

Another one I’ve been meaning to post. some pretty choice anti-gentrification graffiti-satire riffing on the (actually pretty clever) streeteasy venn Diagram ad campaign.

the two venn circles are “Not too many Blacks” and “Within Daddy’s budget”

25 Likes

That could be anywhere, but is that DC?

2 Likes

So many things… I’ll try to ration myself.

I’ve been trying to work out what authorized trespassing would look like for a while now. They put one of these at both the North and South entrances to the park, so I guess they’re serious about it.

32 Likes

Can’t remember exactly what I was doing or where when I took this… Obviously it was Nov. '16

20 Likes

Brooklyn, NYC, 7th ave stop (prime expansion zone of Park Slope)

IMHOPO* If you saw it IRL, it’s fair game

(My Humble Original Post Opinion…)

10 Likes

Ah! Well then…

“That’s what she said!”

15 Likes

51 Likes

Intesresting. Today is the International Photography Day.

11 Likes

Seen in NYC and man do I feel that.

7 Likes

Clown on a motorcycle, five days before Halloween last year:

May be interpreted as either funny or upsetting, and my apologies in advance to those for whom the latter applies.
Still, a cool action shot that surprised me, having been taken with my cell phone!

16 Likes

15 Likes

Related:

28 Likes

21 Likes

42 Likes

You can’t fool me. That’s a key sharpener!

23 Likes

Or a toaster!

5 Likes

That would be some sub-melba scale toast. I’d actually like to see that.

What is this, toast for ants? etc, etc…

5 Likes