If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Same moon, sans plane

19 Likes

Citation needed

16 Likes

10 Likes

17 Likes

Jinx!

6 Likes

These made me do a double take.

17 Likes

So fucking natural, these flavors.

20 Likes

Now made with 100% great white shark

10 Likes

20 Likes

The elevator is past its expiration date

12 Likes

I’ve also noticed that many elevators have signage that states that these certificates are available for inspection in the office or at the front desk.

This was in 2019. I suddenly don’t feel safe. :grimacing:

13 Likes

Moon and Brazilian orchid tree

18 Likes

Pignut Hickory. Nut smells and tastes like maple syrup. A bird or a squirrel dropped two on my deck. There are no Hickory trees in sight but I’m looking…

20 Likes

Maybe they want you to plant a tree.

My Neighbor Totoro Tree GIF

15 Likes

I bet it tastes awful

6 Likes

You are going to have an incensed squirrel around soon, I think. The one that likes our house gives me the stink-eye any time I touch the lemon tree pot, a favorite stashing spot. We remove at least 10 oak seedlings from that pot every year.

12 Likes

Wished I had a camera yesterday when I was bicycling up a street about a mile from my house and noticed a parked car with its hood up, and a bucket sitting on the pavement in front of it. I glanced over as I passed, and circled back for a better look—every bit of space under the hood was filled with black walnuts.

The bucket on the pavement was about half full of them; it looked as though the owner had started to remove them, realized that it was a bigger task than they had at first thought, and gone to have a beer.

(If I ever get a cell phone, it will be primarily to be able to post pictures here…)

15 Likes
3 Likes

6 Likes

What? I’ve got two of those.

6 Likes