Illinois police say legalizing weed will result in euthanization of drug-sniffing dogs

Why would I start a website that I have to pay money for, and receive no money from? I have been spending my own money for a long time to try to expose this. But I am not alone. Even though there is a very well hidden “Code of Silence,” I will provide some links and sincerely hope they are allowed. PETA had one campaign against a department in Baltimore, but I personally found the video they had on file to be mild compared to what I experienced in my own department, and what I have found in my other research since that time. AND, their dog “training” bible is “The Koehler Method of Dog Training,” by military man William Koehler, which advocates, among other things, hanging, kicking, beating with a hard object, and near-drowning. Look it up on Amazon and read their fawning admiration of it.
Here are a few of the links. If anyone has any further questions or wants any further proof, my email address is on the Stop K9 Torture website.

When the “Everybody Does It” Excuse Works: Police Dog …
https://ethicsalarms.com/2010/11/26/when-the-everybody-does-it

Officer kills dog he was training in Garden City
www.ericsquire.com/articles/dogs/is060205.htme

If Cops Treat Their Own Dogs Like This, It is No Wonder …

Captain’s story - a tragic window … - Pivot Legal Society
www.pivotlegal.org/the_tragic_truth_of_police_dog_training

And, this takes place all over the world, in the military and paramilitary:

BBC News | UK | Police told to ‘string up’ dogs
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/192782.stm

2 Likes

Can’t they just retrain them to do Quality Assurance at weed-treat processors? You know, make sure there isn’t too much oregano in the blend…

2 Likes

Not true. They are continually abused to the point that they are not considered trustworthy with just any random family.

You are so right. I worked at a police department, and what goes on behind the scenes is horrific for those dogs. They are abused, and sometimes literally tortured, and the handlers brag, laugh and joke about it, then go in front of the news cameras and say “I love him like a son.”

1 Like

" […] Macon, who just so happens to run a “private foundation that paid $2.2 million in 2016 to support K-9 units in 33 counties across Illinois,” […] "

And just how large is the compensation for doing such selfless work?
This is about money. To be precise, about a nice little extra raked in without a lot of actual work, and he’d like to keep it that way, thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.