"I'm a legitimate person" — Trump's hilarious 13-point refutation of incriminating recording

Sounds like some kind of mobster euphemism.
"Look me in the eyes, Tony. I’m a legitimate person. Do you understand?

10 Likes

Yeah, but we all know he lies about everything, so…

10 Likes

2 legit to Acquit.
Fingers crossed.

13 Likes

It looks like he is aging daily. Like the difference between 1998 Bill Clinton and 2016 Bill Clinton, but in the span of 2 months. At this rate, I’d say he has maybe 2 more months until he looks like the CryptKeeper.

4 Likes

7 Likes

“I know words. I have the best words.”

6 Likes

Heck @generic_name, all of those excuses were legitimately weird by anyone’s standards…

3 Likes

I suppose in the sense that he’s not three raccoons in an ill-fitting suit, sure. Probably. I’d like someone to verify, but I wouldn’t like to be that someone.

4 Likes

I’m always glad when someone else does the awful work of condensing Trumps verbal incontinence, I can’t listen to that dude for more than a few seconds before my brain wants to move out.

10 Likes

6 Likes

7qzmnd

8 Likes

Is that Jhonan Vasquez or the other guy, Roman Dirge… looks like one of them?

@OWYAC

I’m thinking more a collection of hippo arse leeches in an ill-fitting suit, myself…

1 Like

I think I just Googled “human suit”

It looks like it was a running thing between different artists on FurAffinity

Doing Fursuiting Wrong by krat -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Skinsuit Avatar. by MrAnderfox -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

1 Like

Legitimate person, legitimate business man, what’s the difference?

Big Tony Simpsons GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

I suspect Trump was going for something kind of like legitimate businessman, legitimate author, that kind of thing, but he doesn’t know what he actually does.

3 Likes

He’s legitimate, as in he’s not a criminal. I mean, he’s a criminal, technically, but he hasn’t done anything wrong. I mean, it’s wrong, but it’s not like it was shocking in its wrongness and sheer incompetence. I mean, it was, but it’s not like you wouldn’t do it. Okay, maybe you wouldn’t do it, but he’s a legitimate person.

Each of his bullshit excuses is like a Russian nesting doll of bullshit excuses.

7 Likes

They’re just normal men