In audio, Trump defends rioters who chanted "Hang Mike Pence"

Originally published at: In audio, Trump defends rioters who chanted "Hang Mike Pence" | Boing Boing

7 Likes

I’m sure Pence’s response to Biff’s support of the murderous insurrectionists who almost killed him will be the same as always: “shall I lick the taint or the rim today, sir?”

42 Likes

Trump’s followers will listen to this “shocking” audio, and nod their heads along with their lord and master’s flawless justifications. No minds will be changed.

18 Likes

I think that this is a mischaracterization. He isn’t defending rioters at all. He is coming out in favour of killing Mike Pence for not overturning the election. That is a much bigger deal.

40 Likes

“It’s common sense, it’s common sense.”
-Trump, on hanging Mike Pence

32 Likes

Truth in its most intimate form, strangely coming from tRump, lifelong confirmed habitual lier.

12 Likes

“Journalist” sat on this news for 8 months. Fucker.

31 Likes

Trump Brand Word Salad

14 Likes

Trumpists will universally support this sentiment while simultaneously supporting the contradictory narrative that January 6 was a false flag operation carried out by Antifa leftists.

30 Likes

This is exactly correct, and if he regains any power, look for retaliation against anyone he sees as having wronged him. DoJ will look like the Stasi. We have been warned.

30 Likes

let me translate:

“But you know Jon, its ok to kill somebody when you are doing it for me… what does Pence’s life matter when we have to pretend that I didn’t lose the election.”

16 Likes

True, but

John Cena Ugh GIF by Playing With Fire

7 Likes

Philip Klein, editor of the National Review Online, has twisted himself into knots to deny that Trump meant what he said.

The National Review still gets treated by the DC establishment as a serious publication, and no doubt there are pundits and reporters who would do a similar level of hair splitting to distinguish between print and online versions, or cherry pick the supposedly serious articles there, or whatever.

The club protects their own, even when it means absolving people who literally hunting journalists on 1/6.

14 Likes

Remind me… What was it he said about Kathy Griffin?

6 Likes

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 18.12.22

4 Likes

Until and unless the current DOJ get’s off it’s collective ass and starts arresting people, Bannon-Meadows-Eastman etc. and kicks the Jan.6th investigation into overdirve, I would not put it out of the realm of possibility for trump to appear on the Capitol steps after he takes power again in 2024 right next to Pence on the gallows, his MAGA cult watching in glee as he kicks the chair out from underneath Pence.

8 Likes

I would. Trump might want Pence hung, but he would never do any of the work himself like that.

10 Likes

I agree, but he might be suckered into re-tweeting an image of himself rendered as Rambo, shirtless and be-muscled, kicking the chair out from underneath Pence.

5 Likes

106823110-1610469786347-gettyimages-1230476983-horse-trumpsup210106_npiO7

10 Likes