In Marjorie Taylor Greene's fantasy world, we've got a twosome running the U.S

8 Likes

The various (and typical) grammatical errors are the almost required decorative flourishes on the larger joke that is Empty G’s Know-Nothing perspective.

7 Likes

For all “intensive purposes” she’s a nut.

11 Likes

The joke is that she apparently doesn’t know the term is “Commander in Chief” and not “Commander and Chief”. Writing “and” instead of “is” in that case is not a typo, but evidence of gross ignorance. Sadly, that’s no joke.

10 Likes

I was this many days old when I found out the POTUS wasn’t referred to as Commander and Chief.

4 Likes

It is a brave elderly gentleman who goes out in public in a tan suit.

When all is sad and dung, I concur.

12 Likes

Yikes…

That’s way too apt for this timeline; snarky joke or not.

14 Likes

She’s not the only one. 45 apparently didn’t know the correct term either. Here’s part of a Thanksgiving speech he gave:

16 Likes

The District in the 2020 election when she won the seat was R+28. The post-Census 2022 map has it as… R +45. So, won’t be seeing a D there for a long time yet.

4 Likes

Commander and Chief? I’d follow them anywhere.

11 Likes

11 Likes

You’re assuming that all Rs in that district are of the trump wing. That’s just not the case - the GOP is very split here across the state. He lost GA in part, because of the more moderate Rs in districts like the 14th. As I said, I don’t know what the divisions are in the more rural districts like the 14th exactly, but quite a few people voted R down ticket and did not vote for Trump (leaving it blank). The moderate Rs expect returns for those they send to congress and at least some of them seem to be supporting her R challengers…

Oh, and let’s not forget how plenty of people scoffed when told that a Democratic candidate could win the presidential election in GA. In part because they dismissed the demographic changes. As someone who lives in what used to be a very red district that is now very blue, I can attest to how things are changing in this state. You can dismiss all of us as backwards, racist, Trumpers, but you’d be wrong.

8 Likes

“You might want to train a little first, the only thing in shape on you and prepared for war is your little Twitter thumbs.”

Well, EmptyG, your “Commander and Chief” had his Twitter thumbs clipped after the insurrection, so even his little Twitter thumbs are out of shape! He’ll need to fall back on his bone spurs for WWIII.

3 Likes

I know this guy is running against her, but no idea if he has a shot or not :confused:
https://twitter.com/Marcus4Georgia

2 Likes

Ah, but what state do you represent?

1 Like

Reminds me of Dump Jr. thinking the late-night comedy show was called Saturday & Live. Not a lot of thinking on one side of the aisle, based on available evidence.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s not how armed forces recruitment works. Everyone knows you don’t report to the president himself, he’s too busy fixing gas prices!

1 Like