In secret meeting 3 weeks ago, Intelligence Chairman told rich and powerful people to prepare for pandemic

It’s always too early for incitement to violence.

6 Likes
5 Likes

That guy looks like a upside-down Steve King.

I swear to god that every single picture of that asshole he looks like DC supervillain.

4 Likes

This was entirely obvious three weeks ago to anyone that was paying attention to what was happening in other parts of the world. I was involved in January when our factory in China started to report what was happening and they stayed close after their new year break. My wife and I stocked up three weeks because we saw it coming. Anyone that was taking the Presidents words seriously was not paying attention to what was happening all around us? Ignorance was bliss for a little while at least.

3 Likes

burningcouch

2 Likes

Um. Was this news? In other secret meetings, rich and powerful people told to drink lots of fluids.

2 Likes

Yes. Reflect on it, and if the thought still turns you on, turn yourself in.

The Duke brothers got back on their feet five years later feet in Coming to America.

1 Like

What were the rich and powerful saying to the rest of us during this time ?

1 Like

Well, they got a fat wad of cash anyway.

I like to imagine they both died of some poor-person’s disease they contracted while living in the gutter before they had a chance to spend it.

2 Likes

That’s shocking. Did you even consider the carbon emissions?

3 Likes

Give them half a chance and scum rises to the top.

potential insider training?

how about definite.

3 Likes

That just shows what monstrous hypocrites and toadies they are, that they’re willing to publicly say the opposite of what they know to be true (and set policy that’s disconnected from the reality), just to curry favor with the president, even when that will directly result in people dying.

Well, they are renewables. Still, guillotines are the greener way to go - at the end of it all, you can compost.

5 Likes

And after the pandemic has settled down, there will be an urgent need to create manufacturing jobs.

4 Likes

or 1618:

4 Likes

The guy is a contemptible ass-wipe who shirked his duty to warn and prepare his country out of fear to contradict his party’s bully-in-chief. Hold him accountable for that.

“Insider trading” hand-wringing here is silly. This was a month after Italy barred arrivals from China and the week when its cases exploded from 3 to 650. If there was material, nonpublic information on the NPR tape, it didn’t get transcribed into the article.

3 Likes

what relevance does this have to my post?

You seemed very definite that insider trading took place. If you know the definition of the thing you’re definite of, then I think you’ll see the relevance.