Incredible footage of a bald eagle grabbing a fish and having an in-flight meal (video)

Originally published at: Incredible footage of a bald eagle grabbing a fish and having an in-flight meal (video) | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Have you ever seen an eagle grab a fish and eat live in mid air.

Nope. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Sure, when an eagle does it it’s cool, if you take the same shot with a human it’s gross.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Exactly!
Nathans01

5 Likes

I saw an eagle steal a hunk of meat a coyote took off a bison carcass and was running away. So rude.

3 Likes

A little annoying that they cut the video before it burped out a whole fish skeleton with little x’s over its eyes.

9 Likes

Poor fish just happily swimming around in it’s serene aquatic universe only to be plucked out by an hypercarnivorous raptor and living long enough to see another dimension of light, sound and air just before having its guts ripped out and swallowed.

3 Likes

“Life’s a b****, and then you die!”

Just discovered that BB won’t let you use the word b****

4 Likes

Well we don’t know that. The fish could have been a total jerk, harassing all the other aquatic life

4 Likes

… life is ■■■■■ and then we die

3 Likes

I Wonder Emma Stone GIF by Saturday Night Live

Not like there are any wimmens here or anything… it’s just like a men’s locker room…/s

1 Like

Mark Smith keeps popping up on my IG feed with similarly amazing videos. I have no idea how one person can see and capture this many amazing moments in one lifetime. It would be cool to see a “behind the scenes” look at what he’s doing. I would be blown away to see something like this even one time and he’s got many videos like this. Kudos to you Mr. Smith for getting these scenes. Sorry to all to the fish which were harmed in the making of this video.

tumblr_mw4qn31BTA1qedb29o1_500

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.