Incredible LEGO record store by artist Coop

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/07/13/incredible-lego-record-store-b.html

9 Likes

Terrific. I love the modular buildings.

1 Like

Glad to see they still sell vinyl…

6 Likes

I see The Residents. Do you guys have any Snakefinger albums?

2 Likes

While shopping there, I asked the owner if he was in possession of any albums by Mojo Nixon, to which he replied that he was not. Upon hearing this, I wittily remarked that if his store lacked albums from this particular musical entertainer, it was in need of repair.

8 Likes

I LOLed at “20 Jazz Funk Greats.”

1 Like

2 Likes

What? No Lords of Acid?

Here is the clean cover. He also did a much more detailed, double width version that is NSFW, so I won’t post it here.

2 Likes

You stole my Residents comment :wink:

2 Likes

That’s not an accurate model of an indie record store – the clerk appears to be friendly.

6 Likes

Thus committing a grievous sin in the eyes of most AFOL :laughing:

No but seriously thanks @pesco for a wonderful thing!

I will now sell five copies of The 3 EPs by the Beta Band:

2 Likes

Most definitely NOT a jazz funk album.

1 Like

They are at the indie record stores I go in… :wink:

Fantastic

I also understand that there is some sort of sea-side dispensary of intoxicating drinks nearby which is not very particular as to the maturity of its patrons. Perhaps after visiting the store one could take a ride in my recently acquired (yet uninsured) sports car to this locale. It won’t be a problem if by happenstance we are involved in a traffic violation because my father has an office with quite some power in the city government.

1 Like

One of the very rare instances of the movie being better than the book. Love that film.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.