Incredible optical illusions

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/25/incredible-optical-illusions.html

8 Likes

Hey Jason. It’s awesome to link to Kevin’s work! But you should really share something original from HIS Youtube channel (youtube.com/kevinparry) as opposed to this video. As a video creator myself, nothing is more infuriating than these “aggregator” accounts that steal people’s content and monetize with compilations. I’m all for fair use, but putting other people’s work back to back with crappy music is just lazy thievery.

34 Likes

4 Likes

He posted a long video of him working on the ping pong ball illusion that was pretty interesting. I enjoy watching how the sausage is made.

5 Likes

Especially since Kevin already has his own excellent compilation video.

10 Likes

Exactly! Hopefully he’ll switch it out.

1 Like

This reinvigorates my creativity!

Eh, I’d rather see a bikini-clad Instagrammer sticking both her butt and her tongue out. (sarc.)

1 Like

Thanks for noticing and suggesting, article flagged for @jlw attention, (I’ll delete my own comment once somebody has had a chance to review).

1 Like

Its really good - but these aren’t optical illusions. They are digital animations/special effects.

2 Likes

Cool. Thanks!

This is indeed a wonderful thing. I smiled.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.