Incredible video of baby dinosaurs scurrying across a beach

Originally published at: Incredible video of baby dinosaurs scurrying across a beach | Boing Boing

6 Likes

20G

6 Likes

Do iguanas count? This video is pretty intense.

12 Likes

Better with the music.

I think this is the original source too.

Instagram embed wont work. Maybe TikTok?

9 Likes

They had to ruin it for me. I was happy with the illusion.

3 Likes

no smoking omg GIF

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, they had me for a moment before I understood what was going on.

2 Likes

But don’t play the video properly to show what the illusion is all about. Take the views, minimal effort.
Not a fan of channels like this.

1 Like

That is a truly wonderful thing!

2 Likes

Dinosaur at the beach

16 Likes

Back in my salad days, I went with some friends on a hike into Katherine Gorge, in Australia. On the return to the parking lot, we were paced for nearly a mile by a curious emu. Emus look like feather dusters with legs; although we offered a bite of a granola bar, they weren’t interested.

11 Likes

6 Likes

Plenty of terrifying dinosaurs had feathers.

difference

17 Likes

they look to me like lentodieadnuntiumsaurus’s which translates to slow day in the news lizzards .

3 Likes

Of course, but my cassowary wants scary scales… not floofy feathers!

3 Likes

Last I heard scientists were pretty sure that velociraptors dressed the same way.

7 Likes

Yeah, one of the comments from a scientist in Jurassic World kinda made an excuse for why they got it wrong in all those movies:

“Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn’t ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.”

8 Likes

He’s doomed.

turner classic movies hello GIF by FilmStruck

9 Likes

Clever girls…

13 Likes

They were dressed to kill.

7 Likes