Indicted Rep. Duncan Hunter and the 'Bro Caucus'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/27/indicted-rep-duncan-hunter-d.html

5 Likes

Christ, $400 on a judicious admixture of coke and heroin would be more sensible than spending it on thirty shots of tequila (this says more about my loathing for tequila than my fondness for speedballs btw. Well, nowadays, anyway).

11 Likes

Not that it will make a damn bit of difference in the district he represents :rage:

11 Likes

All these years I thought “Animal House” was about a college fraternity - not the House of Representatives of the USA! Besides, wasn’t Blutarski a Senator?

Blutarsky

5 Likes

Brocaucus is my favorite racehorse

1 Like
1 Like

Brococcus?

I thought that was a gram-positive bacteria known for causing popped collars and vomiting…

5 Likes

That guy is hung over right now!

For reference, this is what his wife is seeing right now

9 Likes

So who else was a “bro” so, you know, we can get rid of them.

2 Likes

While I’ve never heard of the “Bro Caucus”, I’m in no way surprised that this guy is in it:

7 Likes

dropping $400 on 30 tequila shots at a bachelor party and swanky dinners

No no no, that wasn’t him - that was his wife and children buying those drinks. While disguised as him.

8 Likes

yeah but when you’re cool, isn’t that what people vote for?

Indicted Super Douche Rep. Duncan Hunter and the ‘Bro Caucus’

FIFY

2 Likes

Wrong…he complained that he was thirsty and the wifey told him to go to his favorite watering hole so they could write it off as a donation to: pick one

2 Likes

Brocaucus is my favourite dinosaur. I wouldn’t want to meet one, but Dinosaurs!

2 Likes

Brocaucus is a coprolite.

1 Like

Imagine partying so hard that John Boehner thinks you’re overdoing it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.