Infographic of each US state's favorite 1990s sitcom

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/11/infographic-of-each-us-state.html

1 Like

Seinfeld is obviously correct but I’m ok with most of the country not getting that. Nice job, Mass.

5 Likes

Naturally, the show with the opening credits that end with “HELLO, WISCONSIN!!!” is going to be a favorite in said state.

4 Likes

Boy Meets World…YES!!!

4 Likes

And yet again Michigan disappoints me. Seriously? Kevin James??

1 Like

Their definition of “90s show” is a little fishy

7 Likes

Neither am i surprised that the favorite show of the state of Ohio is one with this theme song:

3 Likes

… and Washington liked Frasier. I’m a little dubious of their results.

3 Likes

Well if this ‘state in the opening’ held true, CA would have Full House and/or be splitting Fresh Prince with PA. So while the states that did go to their respective setting seems appropriate, it’s clearly not the rule.

2 Likes

What I want to know is what’s going on in Maine and New Mexico. Are tween girls the secret kingmakers of these states?

1 Like

Utah had surprisingly good taste in sitcoms.

This is it.

This is the moment.

The moment I realized the 90’s were indeed as bad as the 80’s.

2 Likes

How was this demographic produced? More like, this is what you get to watch, shut up and enjoy.
masses nod unison conditioned agreement

Guess I might’ve expected Martin or even Home Improvement. Not that Home Improvement is an…ahem…improvement over anything Kevin James might be in.

1 Like

At least Home Improvement would make sense. Also, I watched a TON of it in the 90’s so it is more believable to me. Also, Seinfeld. Because Seinfeld.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.