Insane Clown Posse member tries to attack Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst at concert

3 Likes

I guess they are still trying to come back from being utterly destroyed by Eminem some 15+ years ago.

2 Likes

Wait… who? Limp Bizkit or ICP? Both?

Also, obligatory…

mlp-fin-puremagic-ICP-ponies

3 Likes

Is it possible that this band wrestling might be … staged?

4 Likes

Touché.

Eminem’s beef with Limp Bizkit was so lame and over so quickly I totally forgot about it - I was referring to ICP who at least put forth some effort in their feud.

2 Likes

So they both feuded with Eminem? I’m bad at keeping up with music world beefs, I guess.

Honestly, I’m not sure that Limp Bizkit was ever really relevant outside of fratboy circles…

3 Likes

Yeah - Eminem beefed with Bizkit (mostly as an extension of his feud with Everlast). If I remember correctly DJ Lethal (who was associated with both Everlast and Limp Bizkit) said something along the lines of how Everlast would win in a fight with Eminem. Naturally, Eminem couldn’t let this stand so he released several tracks taking shots at both Lethal and Durst. (Hey, I said it was a stupid beef.)

I don’t even know where the ICP one got started - I want to say it was mostly a regional thing when they were both up-and-coming, and then ICP released “Slim Anus”. This started a bunch of back and forth response tracks.

I guess they can’t all be epic as the Bridge Wars.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.