Insane Clown Posse's Shaggy 2 Dope tries and fails to dropkick Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/08/insane-clown-posses-shaggy-2.html

2 Likes

This truly is the worst timeline.

Of course it is, but someone from ICP attacking Fred Durst is not really something that i would consider tragic or upsetting. It’s just stupid.

10 Likes

Whoever wins, we lose

12 Likes

Pick a side, folks. The rap rock whatever wars are finally upon us. Kid Rock, take the wheel.

6 Likes

Dear god no. He’s a Trump supporter.

10 Likes

I’m going to sign up with the Living Colour Regiment; I dunno why, maybe its just a Cult of Personality.

9 Likes

As much as I want to hate ICP, they regularly give me reason to not hate them. Of course dislike for Fred Durst is de rigueur for being a decent human being, so Mr. 2Dope didn’t exactly do anything beyond the pale (pun intended.)

3 Likes

Everyone wants to rag on Limp Bizkit but no one wants to take the time to kick their ass.

13 Likes

Ah yes, this brings back those memories of Woodstock '99: rape, violence, and things being set on fire, all with Limp Bizkit playing in the background.

But he tried his hardest, that’s good enough for me.

5 Likes

Probably the magnets in his shoes kept him earthbound, or however that stuff works.

12 Likes

Whenever I see “ICP,” immediately The International Center of Photography in Manhattan comes to mind. Founded by Cornell Capa. Sorry if I’m throwing a wet blanket on Limp Bisquick. (I hate when they use Bisquick to make pizza dough.)

3 Likes

Yeah, after their march on Washington I have a newfound sense of… it can’t be respect but I don’t know what else to call it. Fred Durst can burn, however.

8 Likes

Oh look, a noted asshole being an asshole to another noted asshole. Circle of life, and such.

6 Likes

I like « 3 dollar bill, y’all », Limp Bizkit’s first album.
There, I said it.

2 Likes

I feel like there should be an age limit for using the name “Kid”

3 Likes

Fucking dropkicks, how do they work?!

14 Likes

It’s upsetting he didn’t succeed.

2 Likes

Where are the Dropkick Murphys when you need them?

4 Likes

I’m pretty ambivalent over the whole thing but I am curious over why he was trying to drop kick him off the stage.

3 Likes