Insane Clown Posse's Shaggy 2 Dope tries and fails to dropkick Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/08/insane-clown-posses-shaggy-2.html

This truly is the worst timeline.

Of course it is, but someone from ICP attacking Fred Durst is not really something that i would consider tragic or upsetting. It’s just stupid.

Whoever wins, we lose

Pick a side, folks. The rap rock whatever wars are finally upon us. Kid Rock, take the wheel.

Dear god no. He’s a Trump supporter.

I’m going to sign up with the Living Colour Regiment; I dunno why, maybe its just a Cult of Personality.

As much as I want to hate ICP, they regularly give me reason to not hate them. Of course dislike for Fred Durst is de rigueur for being a decent human being, so Mr. 2Dope didn’t exactly do anything beyond the pale (pun intended.)

Everyone wants to rag on Limp Bizkit but no one wants to take the time to kick their ass.

Ah yes, this brings back those memories of Woodstock '99: rape, violence, and things being set on fire, all with Limp Bizkit playing in the background.

But he tried his hardest, that’s good enough for me.

Probably the magnets in his shoes kept him earthbound, or however that stuff works.

Whenever I see “ICP,” immediately The International Center of Photography in Manhattan comes to mind. Founded by Cornell Capa. Sorry if I’m throwing a wet blanket on Limp Bisquick. (I hate when they use Bisquick to make pizza dough.)

Yeah, after their march on Washington I have a newfound sense of… it can’t be respect but I don’t know what else to call it. Fred Durst can burn, however.

Oh look, a noted asshole being an asshole to another noted asshole. Circle of life, and such.

I like « 3 dollar bill, y’all », Limp Bizkit’s first album.
There, I said it.

I feel like there should be an age limit for using the name “Kid”

Fucking dropkicks, how do they work?!

It’s upsetting he didn’t succeed.

Where are the Dropkick Murphys when you need them?

I’m pretty ambivalent over the whole thing but I am curious over why he was trying to drop kick him off the stage.