Inside a sex doll factory

[Read the post]

The first sex robot to achieve sentience will have exactly the same expression when it realizes why it was created.

It was because I was tired of that look that I got a sex doll in the first place.

A horizontally scrolling gallery? Ugh.

I suppose they’re less challenging than a real woman, but then, so is my fist, and it’s cheaper and easier to clean. I don’t really see the appeal of these, myself.

Isn’t humanity collectively just sex robots who achieved sentience?

Human Beings: Being overly-complex exosuits for the propagation of the alien disembodied sentience inside our genetic code for roughly a million years.

One particular “nipple” is named “Texas”, it’s right by the one called “Big Mamma”, a little vomit came up on that one.

If it has any bodily control while being raped by the creators who made it of course. According to saturn’s children anyway. :worried:

Pretty similar shenanigans as in a dildo factory, I’d imagine.

Yeah, I got nuthin.

Other than a slight worry about their quality control department.

What is that big shelf of dicks for?

I don’t even want to know what is going on here.

Speak for yourself. I haven’t achieved sentience.

Why, it is a wonderful thing.

I am way behind the times and have only just started watching “Humans”.

There is probably a name for that particular paraphilia but I prefer not to look it up.

That reminds me. I should finally watch the rest of the Swedish version.

Soooo to make a sex doll looks like it requires actually a lot of skill and talent… Is this what people aspire to, or where they end up when Henson Co finds them taking liberties with a muppet?