Instagram of men sitting in the man chair

I do this too (except I try to park the cart where it isn’t in anyone’s way). I hate trying to maneuver my cart around everybody else and their carts, especially at Costco (aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh). My sweetie won’t go to Costco with me to help keep me from mowing other shoppers down, so I have to control my aggravation myself :smiley:

1 Like

That’s not quite but almost as bad as having your 8th grade English class read Philip Roth.

2 Likes

MrsTobinL says “Please tell me it was Portnoy’s Complaint?”

2 Likes

It didn’t happen to me, it was something Hannah did on the most recent episode of Girls. I did read Portnoy’s Complaint in 7th or 8th grade though, albeit on my own initiative.

2 Likes

I don’t mow other shoppers down… But at Costco I look everyone in the eye and walk completely straight. It provides an instant source of embarrassment for anyone that accompanies me.

4 Likes

There need to be Man Shops, where there is one shelf, at eye level, with clear labels and no one ever, ever reorganises the layout on pain of death.

4 Likes

Also, a terminal with keyword search that tells you where the stuff is.

2 Likes

usable from a comfy Man Chair

2 Likes

Definitely.

Optimally, internet-accessible with realtime stock quotes so we know in advance what we are going there for and where exactly to find it and if they have it.

Maybe with an option of getting it already bagged and prepared for payment and pickup by the time we get there.

Because shopping sucks.

1 Like

Quite a few grocery store chains do that in Chicago. And then there’s Peapod. The future, it is here!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.