Instagrammers reveal the difference between a posed body and a relaxed one

Don’t I know it!

4 Likes

Um, they have all admitted to being females. If they weren’t born females, it’s up to each one to admit that if they wish to do so.

Come on…be slightly for real, 'k?

10 Likes

This strikes me as just another excuse for online exhibitionism. Yawn. Any publicity is good publicity.

2 Likes

The first two mentioned something to that effect, the last three didn’t.

I suppose. My point is - why guess if they don’t say?

Also, people have more fat around their middle section than they are aware of. Decades of increasing vanity sizing do not help either. By now a third of people are overweight, another third is obese - our perception healthy weight is increasingly sk®ewed.

2 Likes

I think we’re s’posed take it on faith that they’re all females. And why guess at all? You like being a contrarian, don’cha?

Oh…two more words: Adam’s apples. While women do have them, they’re generally less visible on us then they are on males. I saw none in those photos. And I don’t think transsexuals go so far as to have their Adam’s apples modified, though I’m sure it’s possible.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, modern movies don’t let us off easy :smiley:

I’m in pretty decent shape, but I suspect that after watching Neighbors 2 or similar most males will experience that feeling ladies know only too well

2 Likes

That there’s something better they could have been doing?

9 Likes

:flushed:

4 Likes

I am IRL a shy and retiring person, but I refuse to get worked up about people who are not, so long as they’re doing something harmless and potentially useful. Which they are. I’ve seen a family (not mine fortunately) go through hell with a daughter with anorexia and if these people help a single person avoid that, their exhibitionism is more than excusable.

In the UK a member of the Royal Family has admitted to having had mental health problems and had treatment. That was unthinkable before about 2000. At last as a society we’re beginning to tell the truth about a lot of things that used to be covered up, and I really think we’re better for it.

17 Likes

That was Keats. And I bet none of yew higgnerant bastids even knows what a Keat is.

Seriously, though, the first one was impressive. Sucking in your tummy is one thing, but her face seems to change shape. Even her fingers get longer. I would like to be objective, but they are too clever for me.

3 Likes

If only evolution hadn’t denied us exoskeletons!

9 Likes

It was the makeup and the lighting what did it.

I always get Keats mixed up with Yeats, and I can’t pronounce either one correctly.

6 Likes

I hit 50 last year and can use all the golden hour I can get… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hear that. I didn’t mean it critically, but as admiration for good photography.

1 Like

This is as old as the Hills :

I dunno…that would give “a wasp waist” a whole new meaning, eh?

2 Likes

Then we’d have “unattractive” knobbly bits sticking out where we’d have to hide or photoshop them away…

5 Likes

Basing this on your image representation, I’d like to request you lead the charge! Post them here. We’ll wait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is great. I could go on but I’d just be saying that in different ways.

4 Likes