Instant karma for cop trying to shoot dog

Originally published at: Instant karma for cop trying to shoot dog | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Clearly the only defence against a bad cop with a gun is a good boy with a gun.

60 Likes

The xop didn’t know when to ask for help

5 Likes
4 Likes

Poor dumb animal. I hope that the dog was okay.

28 Likes

While I suppose it’s possible the dog was a rabid murder machine and this was fully justified, I’m going to go out on a limb here and say: GOOD.

35 Likes

Except that story turned out to be pretty inaccurate.

It’s amazing how often police guns jump of their own volition out of their holsters and shoot something without any cop being responsible for the act. Doesn’t that make the slogan “guns don’t kill people, people do” demonstrably false?

15 Likes

In the comments to this post, feel free to elaborate scenarios where a cop wasn’t the mystery shooter, but there is no perp to report.

Anthropomorphic guns. Otherwise, it would be Meth Dogs. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Has the cop been tested for those criteria?

22 Likes

10 Likes

All Canines Are Bad-ass

6 Likes

“Columbus officer shot in leg”

I think of that particular use of the passive voice as “standard copaganda English,” used to imply that some vicious gunman attempted to murder a police officer (and that, moreover, this is a common occurrence). But it becomes totally hilarious when the other party is a dog.

But maybe I’m not taking it seriously enough - dogs with guns is a whole category of stock photography, after all…

10 Likes

Columbus Officer injured while attempting to self-administer rabies shot.

2 Likes

How about “cop shoots reckless gunman”

33 Likes

Never bring a dog to a gunfight.

6 Likes

A very crowded limb.

4 Likes

I can think of a word… of you count ACAB as a word.

3 Likes

This must be the first ever “officer-involved shooting” where an officer was shot.

Please, I really need an update on this.
Somebody tell me if the dog is okay.

4 Likes