Intel restores ads on Gamergate-targeted game development site

That is the most insane thing I have heard today, which also included hearing Cthulu gingerly cuddling Thanos.

1 Like

Wow!

How many times did I read someone comparing Sarkeesian to Jack Thompson, and now Jack Thompson is on the good books. I guess they must like Sarkeesian now? But then shouldn’t they be mad at Jack?

I really hope somewhere a bot is melting down Landru style.

Yet more evidence that their real agenda is not what they claimed it to be.

https://twitter.com/GamerGateJobs/status/535017603576516608

From the hilarious GamerGateJobs, whose website sadly didn’t stay up long.

1 Like

Not to mention… what’s up with Jack Thompson?!? I mean, he spent all that time crusading against sex and violence in videogames and then turns around and calls someone pointing out violence against strippers* in videogames a censor?

It’s almost like he never had any principle at all aside from the principle that people should pay more attention to Jack Thompson.

1 Like

I don’t have the words to describe this - except that it should only exist in bad fanfic.

In the reply chain:

He's saying SJW influence is what's causing the corruption and ethical concerns in the first place.

This was written by a supporter of gamergate, not someone explaining the problems with voxday’s logic. Why do game companies give favourable reviews to their advertisers? SJW’s!

Not that it happened, but if someone had slept with someone to get a favourable game review, why would that have happened? SJW’s!

Of course that is not nearly so flabbergasting as:this exchange:

fighting SJWs is now the official aim of #gamergate? That feels like a tacit admission that it was never about games at all

That’s like saying the aim of defeating Japan was an admission that the war in the Pacific was never about Pearl Harbor.

What the hell is going on in this analogy?!?

I think you mean the best fanfic ever! I’m on it. (For clarity, I’m not actually on it)

3 Likes

I was going to make a joke about an unprincipled alliance, but looking at the video and the comments, I have to conclude that these people are literally delusional.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.