Internet Explorer anime ad

No, that was the NSA.

1 Like

Well that explains a number of photosets and gifs I saw all over Tumblr last night.

What I’m really waiting for is the fanfic. Please, someone be writing some fanfic about this. I know this will have to be a random Yuletide request next year. (The Yuletide fics about commercials are always extra awesome.)

The vid was missing a bit where she craps her Windows panties.

1 Like

I already used to say Internet Exploder. Seems they agree.

Why can’t she just play along with the cool robots?

1 Like

Inori Aizawa / 藍澤 祈
November 6 near Singapore, Singapore

Hey everyone! My name is Inori and you can think of me as a personification of Internet Explorer.

When I was younger, I used to be a clumsy, slow and awkward girl.

However, just like the story of ugly duckling, people told me that I have really matured and changed over the years. I feel confident in my abilities now, and I’m eager to show you what I can do.

Why don’t you get to know me a little better?

I’d like to know you Inori, I really would - but when you’re at the party, everything seems to go kind of flat.

Her hair clip as well

Facebook - Inori Aizawa (or www.internetexplorertan.com) - see pics. Including grafted on Nokia phone.

Not convinced? http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/browser-ie has some … statistics.

I’m running XP so can’t have Inori.

Just wait for Mon Sieur Bome to ruin this whole gig.

Ah, poor IE. Beleaguered by threats that Firefox, Chrome and Safari just shrug off, and less are looking to her for help. Stuck in the Windows wastes, where no one in Mavericks can reach her as Microsoft owns her ass.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.