Interview with Prince Ea

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/04/20/interview-with-prince-ea.html

It is nice to see Jane contributing more here, and not just in Mark’s stories. But the repeated mention of a specific DNA test company, of which there are several, makes Prince Ea’s video feel more like an ad than the profound and worthy statement it should otherwise be.

3 Likes

That’s because it’s an ad. Or a “paid underwriting” or whatever the kids call it.

I can’t stand this man’s videos. Just something about his tone/speaking voice etc comes across as patronizing and shilling. Some of the videos also come across as tone deaf. I guess I just intensely dislike anything where people speak with an utter conviction and belief in what they’re saying while telling you what you need to do. I find David Avacado wolf annoying in a similar but more bat shiat insane way.

1 Like

His video on depression is beyond tone deaf. It’s offensive and dangerous. I can’t stand this guy.

1 Like

Did anybody else, on first read, confuse the name for “Captain Eo” and get excited?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.