Investors controlling $3B in Facebook stock demand Zuckerberg's ouster, and they will lose

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/15/cancel-zuck.html

3 Likes

New term suggestion: Corporate Dictator

14 Likes

Even if they can’t win…
fight

17 Likes

Hey assholes here’s a better idea: divest.

7 Likes

When you invest in Facebook, you understand that those things aren’t scandals, they are his business model.

13 Likes

Investors controlling $3B in Facebook stock

Can’t stop laughing, must get the coffee off my computer screen now.tumblr_nk6lp22lJU1re3x32o1_500|nullxnull

6 Likes

At least they tried, so let’s make up some tried-trophies!

2 Likes

The scandal is people noticed, and poor handling is failure to sound like something (important) will change when nothing (important) will change.

1 Like

I sense lawsuits coming.

Is there a gallery of (or a tag for) these maws-for-eyes images yet? I may as well collect the whole set for my repository of images it’s never not too early in the day to see.

1 Like

I can’t say I really feel badly at all for highly sophisticated investment groups controlling billions in shares who feel like they aren’t getting a fair say in the board room. This isn’t someone’s grandma buying Facebook stock. It’s capital management firms who knew exactly what they were buying when they bought in.

9 Likes

They paid a pretty penny to have such a limited form of ownership.

It’s more like a bond - without a guaranteed rate of return.

3 Likes

Things are finally back to normal–Zuck has mouths for eyes once again.

1 Like

Sure. Professional investors knowingly, willing to invest in Facebook when it’s solely run by Zuckerberg.
They have a great shot.

Profits must be lower than expected.
They knew what they were buying into, but apparently it seemed worth it, then.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.