Is 2020 over yet?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/01/is-2020-over-yet.html

8 Likes

It’s a bit ominous that there are already various blacked out bullet points for the upcoming months. Do they know something the rest of us don’t? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

21 Likes

I’m not normally one to drop spoilers but I hear the big Sweeps Week event for July is going to be Blood Rains.

22 Likes

Sad that I had to look up the January WW III reference.

Also:

14 Likes

Still better than locusts and frogs.

12 Likes

Locusts were in January & May.

“Deaths of the Firstborn” is the season finale planned for December.

20 Likes

If this was a tv show, it would have been cancelled by now.

SMH

15 Likes

Another fucking reboot?
Great.

14 Likes

It is too late to get the subscription to 2020 refunded.

2020 is so obviously defective and dangerous, could we maybe get a manufacturers safety recall?

16 Likes

It’s up to all of us to make sure the creative team doesn’t get renewed for another four seasons this November.

25 Likes

November 3rd is 155 days away.

6 Likes

The only way to top this year would be something really insane.

Like a UFO crashing on Graceland.

It’s filled with Extraterrestrials.

Elvis is not with them, sadly he had an appointment with David Bowie and couldn’t come with.

Also the aliens all speak Spanish.

Bizarrely, people get mad and yell at them to “SPEAK ENGLISH!!

17 Likes

Only one bullet for November? That’s either really scary or really encouraging.

10 Likes

dead-zone-4

9 Likes

community-shirley-drinking

20 Likes

I thought that was pretty funny when it came out. Now it feels in desperate need of an update.

2 Likes

And I can’t even highlight them to see what’s been redacted.

The November one is particularly ominous. I have all kinds of doomsday scenarios floating around in my head right now.

8 Likes

I’m totally expecting that or an asteroid, at some near point; with the way this batshit timeline is going…

10 Likes

Whoever invoked worse back in 2016 can just fuck off now.

12 Likes

2016 was fucking terrible, and it’s all been downhill from there.

Between a seemingly endless parade of beloved celebrities dying that year, to several members of my own family dying – and of course the Orange Turd being elected. Yet, somehow, 2020 feels so much worse in so many ways.

18 Likes