Is 2020 over yet?

Idunno. Locusts we already got but I guess frogs would be painful if dropped from a high distance. Blood rain is actually a thing, algae I think, and I could deal with that.

1 Like

Sort of makes the Chinese curse of “May you live in interesting times” come alive, doesn’t it.

3 Likes

I don’t think he and his swamp monsters are competent enough to pull that off. My guess is that he will lose, then cry voting fraud and call on his loyalists to take up arms.

Either way…
putin laughing

2 Likes

Reset

9 Likes

here we go, even the earth is getting in on the signs of apocalypse

2 Likes

Larry Todd’s first Dr Atomic UG comic ca. 1970 saw the Gentle Genius devastated by TV news – hey, it was WWIII buildup time – so he decided to build a rocket to get away from it all. Didn’t work then, won’t work now. We’re stuck with this shit. I expect the future to die in agony. Does humanity deserve it?

the author doesn’t either

8 Likes

I love the this project, but does “Microsoft breaks Windows via update, again.” deserve to be listed? 2020 is all about horrendous new lows that effect large portions of the world. Being privileged enough to be inconvenienced by an OS update should not qualify.

2 Likes

There are a couple of minor things there to add humour value. Microsoft is one, Eurovision Song Contest is another. Without them the flavour would be a bit bland.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Me, right now.

buffy-giles-inappropriate-laugh

8 Likes

took awhile to find this thread again

Putin just poisoned a large chunk of article circle

1 Like

Excuse me, locusts are bloody well ongoing.

https://www.ft.com/content/4dbfbcf9-6096-4dd6-9416-e35a73d3c101

This is beyond bad.

6 Likes

“May you live in interesting times.”

3 Likes

Yes, we’re all cursed. Spiritual apologists may hypothesize that humanity deserves its rewards. We’re doomed! Have a nice day.

“…people aren’t just people, they are people surrounded by circumstances.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.