Is BB on international servers?

Because, like … journalists are being muscled out of Trump sessions … and treated like dirt.

Nice quote “get out of my country” … "I’m a US citizen … " … “well … whatever”. I think that’s an interaction with Bannon?

9 Likes

It’s in Canadialand, no?

4 Likes

According to netcraft, all of the boingboing servers are in San Francisco, at least, I think that’s what it means.

3 Likes

Not that this isn’t horrendous, but it happened in August 2015.

I’ve been seeing this go around this week and its been stripped of its date in time…

6 Likes

Ah - bit annoying! Hmmm. Is he letting people from Univision in now?!

2 Likes

Boing Boing’s servers are hosted at Priority Colo in Toronto, Canada. PC is pretty awesome, they stand up to overaggressive American lawyers and the like, since they often don’t have standing here.

17 Likes

Nope! You’re just seeing the Fastly frontend IP addresses there. That’s not were our servers are. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, I went back and forth on that. I wasn’t sure if it was really reporting what I thought it did, because I tested it on some sites I know, and it wasn’t reporting what I expected, but I figured if I added the qualifier… anyway, thanks for the info.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.