Is this where I confess?

I liked it too. Julia Stiles is a vastly underrated actress. Taming of the Shrew is bad Shakespeare, so any modern version of it was a marked improvement. This includes the one with Elizabeth Taylor and her ample cleavage, and the Moonlighting episode.

7 Likes

Is this where I confess to my wife that I do not watch Giada at Home for the recipes?

6 Likes

There are no other film versions other than Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford. None. I do not know about these non existent things you are talking about here.

4 Likes

Is this where I confess that I miss having Ted Cruz in the primary?

5 Likes

She knows already.

10 Likes

Is this where I confess that I don’t have any fish puns ready at hand?

Also, I stole a bible in 3rd grade, but I’m not confessing, just stating a fact.

6 Likes

He looks like a man who could use a little more hedgehog in his life.

7 Likes

Is this where I confess that I felt bored numb by The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari ?

5 Likes

May I confess to you that I’ve never heard of that story, but it sounds less interesting than The Castle of Cagliostro?

4 Likes

Is this where I confess that I don’t understand the appeal of anime?

9 Likes

Is it safe for me to confess that I only like anime directed by Hayao Miyazaki?

9 Likes

Is this where I confess that this is one of the many partner scrambles whe have? One of the least and mellow ones.
Broading a bit… I’m sticking to Studio Gibli, that is that.

4 Likes

Is this where I confess that I wonder if you’ve seen the right animes, which is a broad genre and has some weird and wonderful stuff, as well as lots of crap?

Is this where I confess that my kids anime obsession has us watching tons of anime?

8 Likes

Is this where I confess that my appetite for anime rapidly outpaces the production schedules of anime that I actually like, leaving me trying to slog through stuff I’m only kind of into, until I reach a breaking point (most comon breaking points: characters acting in a way that’s either super unbelievable or super dumb; weird kind of incesty stuff; flat out boredom)

3 Likes

Is this where I confess that I’ve never seen Princess Mononoke or Grave of the Butterflies?

Also, is this where I confess that I can’t recall a damn thing from Spirited Away?

9 Likes

Is this where I confess that I will probably never watch Grave of the Fireflies, because no matter how excellent it might be, I don’t think I can handle it

9 Likes

Is this where I confess that my memory is so crap that I recalled the title of that film as Grave of the Butterflies?

10 Likes

Is this where I confess that I didn’t really like Grave of the Fireflies? (if like is the right word, I know the subject matter doesn’t lend it to being enjoyable)

(or, indeed, the other Takahata film I’ve seen - The Tale of Princess Kaguya)

3 Likes

Is this where I confess that I’ve spite-peed on a neighbor’s mailbox post?

22 Likes

Edit to add: Is this where i confess I think THIS is the best confession. You win. :slight_smile:

14 Likes