Is this where I confess?

Continuing the discussion from What was the question?:

1) Have you sinned? Have you crimed? Do you have shameful, embarrassing secrets*?

2) Ask if this is where you confess.

3) CONFESS!!!

* we’re kidding – nothing is secret from US

2 Likes

Is this where I confess I own albums from both Yngwie Malmsteen and Vanessa Mae?

9 Likes

EDIT

Is this where I confess I steal oranges from my neighbors tree?

Also is this where I confess that @OtherMichael is a petty tyrant with dreams of grandeur only matched in power by my mastery of fish puns!?

14 Likes

Is this where I confess that I’m not surprised?

9 Likes

Is this where I confess that I listen to Taylor Swift but hide this from friends and family?

7 Likes

You should really try not to make fish puns on porpoise, it is a bad halibut to get into.

I can see how it is easy to get hooked, though.

11 Likes

Is this where I confess that I’m finding the fish puns a bit canned, or should I clam up about it?

11 Likes

We cod dolphinitely scale back on the fish puns.

9 Likes

he doesn’t seem all that petty to me.

6 Likes

Is this where I confess that I buy my cool clothes at Albacore and Fish?

11 Likes

back to school sale?

8 Likes

6 Likes

Porpoises are not fish. Clams are not fish either. I don’t know why people keep using them in “fish puns” like it’s all hunky dory to pretend they are. This is very bassic science, for goodness’ hake. It’s really not the plaice for them, so saury, but could we please save them for another thyme.

Aw damn it

14 Likes

Is where I confess I’m not surprised in the least?

3 Likes

Is this where I confess that I step out of my office twice a day to purchase Dunkin Donuts coffee, even though we have a coffee machine at the office and I make good coffee at home?

BRB, buying another cup.

9 Likes

Is this where I confess that I never got into sports only because there were too many seasons to catch up on?

10 Likes

I confess I’ve never felt like a passenger. Oh wait, that was Roger Waters.

2 Likes

Is this where I confess that after spending a massive amount of time and effort finding the best ringtone, I just keep my phone on silent?

8 Likes

I confess that I once recorded a cover of a Spice Girls song.

I confess that when my tabby lounges on the tops of tables, I move him around a bit to save time dusting later.

14 Likes

Is this where I confess that when I was a kid… no wait, I still do that.

8 Likes