Is this where I confess?

Is this where I confess I ruined three lives?
Is this where I confess I didn’t care 'til I found out that one of them was mine?
Is this where I confess, I confess, I confess?

8 Likes

Is this where I confess that I think the English language is weird?

It can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.

15 Likes

Can I confess that’s stuck in my head now?

2 Likes

Is this where I confess that I’ve completely and utterly stopped believing?

Is Journey going to be pissed off at me?

10 Likes

Is this where I confess I’ve never seen a Godfather film and don’t want to?

9 Likes

Is this where I confess that my use of the phrase “Don’t take this the wrong way” has a zero percent success rate?

13 Likes

Is this where I confess that it’s stuck in my head too?
Is this where I confess that I’ve left my headphones at home so I can’t have a listen to shake it loose?

Edit: Is this where I confess that easily half the songs on Special Beat Service are on my best-songs-of-all-time list?

2 Likes

Is this where I confess that my favorite outdoor activity is going back inside?

7 Likes

Is this where I confess to a compulsion for linking different threads together?

4 Likes

Is this where I confess my suspicion that Egyptians started with a written language, then started using emojis, and that’s all that’s left?

17 Likes

I confess I would do Very Questionable Things if it could increase my intelligence.

I confess this is why I don’t think any All Mighty Deity would be anything other than mindbogglingly evil.

5 Likes

Is this where I confess that the only music I listen to while working out is my duaghter’s playlists, rife and heavy with Meghan Trainor, Jesse J and Miley Cyrus? And will there be a separate thread for judging the confessions, because …no Godfather movies!!!

Also, Pablow the Blowfish ftw.

5 Likes

Hence their downfall from interstellar astronauts to walking like an Egyptian?

12 Likes

Is this where I confess not realizing that “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure” was the wrong way to let a child know that they’re adopted?

14 Likes

Is this where I confess that it is probably unpossible for me to be more smarter?

12 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Archibishop of St Louis says Girl Scout Cookies encourage sin:

Is this where I confess there’s a small church up in Ashland, MA that has a sweet, spicy, raisiny sacramental wine that I would buy by the case if I could find out where from?

13 Likes

I’m going to Hell for laughing at that.

Is this where I confess that I’m a dyslexic translator who wishes handwriting had a spellchecker? Is this where I confess that I was the worst student in my German class? (I mean, the teacher assigned us to rows based on how well we did in the weekly tests, and I had my own row).

ETA: Don’t worry, my work is generally better than other translators’ work that I edit.

ETA 2: Actually, that is a little disturbing.

10 Likes

Is this where I confess I’ve never seen a full Dr Who episode, or a James Bond film, and have no desire to do so?

4 Likes

Is this were I confess that while I never signed up for a myspace, friendster or facebook account, I do still have an active livejournal?

10 Likes

Is this where I confess that my life is being lauded by parents’ groups for containing no sex, drugs, profanity, violence, or adult situations?

9 Likes