Is this where I confess?

Is this where I confess to using the rationalization that “if no one comes from the future to stop me from doing it, then how bad a decision could it really be?”

12 Likes

Is this where I confess that actually we have all been sent from the future to stop you?

13 Likes

All of you? I’m not paranoid?

4 Likes

Is this where I confess “yes, all of us - except for the guy in your attic, we don’t know what’s up with him”?

8 Likes

Is this where I confess that I’m an astroturfer?

6 Likes

Is this where I confess that I’m Spartacus?

6 Likes

Is this where I confess I’m Brian Blessed?

9 Likes

Is this where we confess that we already knew that?

12 Likes

Is this where I confess that being cremated is my last hope for a smoking hot body?

16 Likes

Mr Blessed, can I give you a big manly hug?

6 Likes

Is this where I confess that I won the dance competition only after walking into a really big spider web?

8 Likes

Was it a goth dance contest? Cuz that is a legit goth dance. “Plucking cobwebs” :smiley:

10 Likes

11 Likes

Is this where I confess to using the self checkout line at the grocery store because I’m super conceited?

8 Likes

Is this where I confess that I want to post this in the Have You Seen This thread but I’m afraid the headmaster will scold me again?

4 Likes

Is this where I confess I dream of giving you a spanking?

3 Likes

Is this where I confess that my first instinct when I see an animal is to say hello, and my first instinct when I see a person is to avoid eye contact and hope it goes away?

19 Likes

Is this where I confess that I use the self check-out because because I don’t want anybody squishing my bread products?

11 Likes

Is this where I confess I always pick the checkout lane with the lady cashiers? The older the better? Because they know how to bag properly. And every dude I’ve ever been cashed out by has crushed my bread! Sexism, I don’t care, learn how to bag!

16 Likes

Hell yes. Me too. At my supermarket there’s an old lady who’s not terribly speedy, because she finds things to talk about with every customer. “Oh! Red bell peppers! I have this LOVELY recipe…”… “Mmm. Chocolate donuts. My secret treat!”… etc. Her line is always longest, not because she’s so slow, but because people like me love to get in her line. She makes everyone smile.

10 Likes