Did you ever want to play questions?

*tussin breath…

“huuuug me clooossser”?

7 Likes

‘Does this rag smell like ether?’

7 Likes

Let’s get down to brass tacks, how much for the ape?

4 Likes

Is this where I confess I’ve never listened to The Pixies?

1 Like

do you remember the song that played at the very end of Fight Club? did you notice there was an instrumental version of it in the second to last episode of Mr. Robot? (it was totes on purpose, and awesome)

[quote=“japhroaig, post:17706, topic:54417”]
do you remember the song that played at the very end of Fight Club?[/quote]
Is this where I confess I’ve never listened to The Pixies or seen Fight Club?

3 Likes

Wasn’t there a little much borrowed from Fight Club in Mr. Robot? How do you fall on the right side of that line where people look at an element or scene as tribute or reference instead of just “lifted”?

1 Like

Is this where I confess I have seen and read Fight
Club, and seen and heard the Pixies, but have never seen (or heard of) Mr Robot?

3 Likes

Is this where I confess I thought you were the one recommending people to watch it, and so when my wife said “hey, why don’t we watch this, the commercials looks interesting” I jumped on-board? Even though we haven’t gotten to the second-to-last episode yet?

2 Likes

is this where i confess that i’m really fuckin’ amused at how many confessions are going on?

3 Likes

Would a TV series about an anti-social, mentally unbalanced hacker being recruited into a vigilante hacking group and with far more accurate depictions of the technical side of things than usual, and various very hallucinatory sequences sound interesting to you?

3 Likes

How many Catholics are there here, anyway?

4 Likes

Big-C or little-c catholic?

4 Likes

Is it?

1 Like

Is there a film version?

Does it count if am an unwashed heathen who grew up in a city where you can’t swing a cat without hitting one? Does it count if married a lapsed catholic?

2 Likes

Why would the local statues require one to hit a Catholic before swinging a dead cat?

Is this another example of shameful government overregulation?

3 Likes

Why are you talking to statues about religion and politics?

4 Likes

Because I grew up in a city where there are no statutes prohibiting us from seeking the advice of the wise, all-seeing statues? Because what sort of unwashed heathen wouldn’t seek the rock-solid advice of someone everyone else looks up to*?

* not to place them on a pedestal or anything, because they’ve already been.

3 Likes

OMG, did you also know that university student council president who used the term “statuettes”
instead of “statutes” every %^$%^$ time?

3 Likes