Is this where I confess?

Good thing Hollywood has a good reputation when it comes to letting the studio writers take over.

(Is this where I confess to leading things further off-topic?)

5 Likes

At least he’s still involved, and he’s told there where the books are going to go… but still, the wholesale chopping off of inconvenient plots is quite jarring… is there where I confess I just assume now that those plots go no where in the books too?

5 Likes

Is this where I confess that I don’t give a happy fuck about Beyonce’s new song ‘Lemonade?

6 Likes

Is this where I confess that I like 10 Things I Hate About You?

5 Likes

Is this where I confess I feel at a strange way guilty I’m way to busy to give the bbs.boingboing (peeps) attention. And when I do something it’s nearly only read or tell some about the doings?

7 Likes

I liked it too. Julia Stiles is a vastly underrated actress. Taming of the Shrew is bad Shakespeare, so any modern version of it was a marked improvement. This includes the one with Elizabeth Taylor and her ample cleavage, and the Moonlighting episode.

7 Likes

Is this where I confess to my wife that I do not watch Giada at Home for the recipes?

6 Likes

There are no other film versions other than Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford. None. I do not know about these non existent things you are talking about here.

4 Likes

Is this where I confess that I miss having Ted Cruz in the primary?

5 Likes

She knows already.

10 Likes

Is this where I confess that I don’t have any fish puns ready at hand?

Also, I stole a bible in 3rd grade, but I’m not confessing, just stating a fact.

6 Likes

He looks like a man who could use a little more hedgehog in his life.

7 Likes

Is this where I confess that I felt bored numb by The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari ?

5 Likes

May I confess to you that I’ve never heard of that story, but it sounds less interesting than The Castle of Cagliostro?

4 Likes

Is this where I confess that I don’t understand the appeal of anime?

9 Likes

Is it safe for me to confess that I only like anime directed by Hayao Miyazaki?

9 Likes

Is this where I confess that this is one of the many partner scrambles whe have? One of the least and mellow ones.
Broading a bit… I’m sticking to Studio Gibli, that is that.

4 Likes

Is this where I confess that I wonder if you’ve seen the right animes, which is a broad genre and has some weird and wonderful stuff, as well as lots of crap?

Is this where I confess that my kids anime obsession has us watching tons of anime?

8 Likes

Is this where I confess that my appetite for anime rapidly outpaces the production schedules of anime that I actually like, leaving me trying to slog through stuff I’m only kind of into, until I reach a breaking point (most comon breaking points: characters acting in a way that’s either super unbelievable or super dumb; weird kind of incesty stuff; flat out boredom)

3 Likes

Is this where I confess that I’ve never seen Princess Mononoke or Grave of the Butterflies?

Also, is this where I confess that I can’t recall a damn thing from Spirited Away?

9 Likes