Is this where I confess?

Is this where I confess that I will probably never watch Grave of the Fireflies, because no matter how excellent it might be, I don’t think I can handle it

9 Likes

Is this where I confess that my memory is so crap that I recalled the title of that film as Grave of the Butterflies?

10 Likes

Is this where I confess that I didn’t really like Grave of the Fireflies? (if like is the right word, I know the subject matter doesn’t lend it to being enjoyable)

(or, indeed, the other Takahata film I’ve seen - The Tale of Princess Kaguya)

3 Likes

Is this where I confess that I’ve spite-peed on a neighbor’s mailbox post?

22 Likes

Edit to add: Is this where i confess I think THIS is the best confession. You win. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Yes, yes it is.

4 Likes

Is this where I confess that I don’t know how many days are in each month, nor when most of the major holidays take place (minus ones that have the date in the name, like the 5th of July).

13 Likes

is this where i confess that i still want to see independence day resurgence i saw the first one in a drive in

6 Likes

Is this where I confess that the mnemonic I use for my earbuds is “Super Racist”??? Black bud = Left Ear; White=Right

7 Likes

Is this where I confess I’m probably still gonna see it (despite the apparently terrible reviews) because Jeff Goldblum is in it and we all know I can’t help myself? :sweat:

7 Likes

Is this where I confess that if anyone could read all the responses that I’ve written and deleted, they would have a unique window into my mind? I can’t be the only one that writes responses, then reads them over and deletes them, am I?

I probably delete more responses than I actually post. In fact, this one is about half as long as it was 20 minutes ago when I first wrote it.

Is this where I confess that I am prone to overthinking things?

21 Likes

Is this where I confess that I’ve always done that, and that I’ve just typed three lengthy responses to other posts, only to delete them thinking “You know what? I don’t need this shit right now.”

And is there where I confess I thought it was just me that did this?

17 Likes

One of these days someone will make a no filter thread, and it will be epic.

I’d nominate @OtherMichael, but:

9 Likes

???

ETA:Self-ban, you think?

5 Likes

Bless me father for I have sinned… by believing that Roxette’s It Must Have Been Love is a masterpiece.
(This is where I confess, right?)

3 Likes

I wonder what constituted high treason and disloyalty to the crown? How would you even do that kind of self-ban? I always thought that was, ya’ know, not showing up.

6 Likes

Is this where I confess that he seemed to have been getting rather snippy over the last couple weeks?

6 Likes

Is this where I confess that this post automatically made me think of this animated short?

And that I didn’t post it there because I had nothing relevant to add to that conversation?

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Is this where I confess I listened to Tiffany Trump’s song twice?

5 Likes

Is this where I confess I used “dehydrate” as a stand in for evaporate because I forgot the word evaporate?

10 Likes