Is this where I confess?

I confess that I know exactly why Ted B’s classic Dodge Dart failed to start, and never ran again, back on Robins AFB. Those wires leaving the distributor, Ted? They’re arranged in order for a reason. At least, they should be.

I confess to you, Park Superintendent of Mesa Verde National Park, that it was me who passed you at high speed on the BMW m/c on that beautiful, cold morning. Me an that other Park Ranger had a good laugh about it, too.

Senior Airman Jones, of Kadena AB? The guy I shared a bathroom with for ~3 months? Your hair was sticky for a reason.

I also confess that yes, Rachel, at Oakland Park HS I had a serious crush was totally in love with you.

7 Likes

[quote=“Vert, post:135, topic:62371, full:true”]
Is this where I confess I have no idea what people mean by posting a slurp gif?
[/quote]‌

5 Likes

Is this where I confess I think the slurping gif makes every conversation better?

9 Likes

Is this where I confess that I like your new not-at-all-an-avatar avatar?

11 Likes

Is this where I confess it might make more sense in the future if you included said not-at-all-an-avatar?

Is this where I confess that I am confused, for if that is not an avatar, @j appears to be rather small, flat, and circular?

6 Likes

Is this where I confess that I think he’s looking quite healthy after his accident with the hydraulic press, even though all the colour has drained from him?

7 Likes

Is this where I confess that although the Cracked website’s interface and forums SUCK, I really dig David Wong’s articles?

12 Likes

Is this where I confess I didn’t know Crack had at least changed their format to just scrolling instead of clicking Next?

I’ll also confess that was a good article.

7 Likes

Is this where I confess that I find David Wong’s novels terrific fun?

6 Likes

Is this where I confess I’ve never read David Wong’s novels?

6 Likes

Is this where I confess that I’m inclined to think someone who likes humourous horror would benefit from a David Wong novel recommendation? That the one I read was 362 pages and I could see how someone with a lot of reading for work might not immediately grab one and devour it whole?

8 Likes

Is this where I confess, that I’ll add him to my list, because of your recommendation, though and that I’ve been setting aside time to read some fiction, because my brain needs a rest?

8 Likes

Is this where I confess, that despite the volumes of information on Hate the Chef and the Condiments I had to have a Currywurst today.

And I’d do it again.

11 Likes

Is this where I confess that for ages I thought Hamilton was a musical about Formula 1?

12 Likes

Is this where I confess I don’t always remember to finish my posts and then have to race to finish them before the five minute mark is up? :laughing:

Before the (awesome, kickass) musical, Alexander Hamilton was kind of esoteric even in the U.S. Don’t feel bad. :smiley: I’m a bit partial so I don’t know whether Hamilton is as awesome if you’re not in the U.S. :sweat:

7 Likes

Is this where I confess I prefer my eggnog non-alcoholic?

4 Likes

I’m from a family of (former) teetotalers; I didn’t know booze in eggnog was a thing until after college. I prefer it non boozy too.

4 Likes

Is this where I confess I prefer my booze non-eggnog?

15 Likes

fistbump…exactly what I was thinking!

7 Likes

Is this where I confess I had a multi-pronged “gear grind” rant about a pretentious but unedited and poorly designed recipe website all set to go, but I chickened out because I felt like a traitor berating the admittedly Gwyneth-Paltrow-minded members of my own sex?

[ETA: The morning after, I find they have the capital to hire ad executives, videographers, and front-end and back-end software developers. Screw them, I’m going to tell them what’s wrong with their website. These aren’t mommies with a hobby.]

13 Likes