Israel - Palestine conflict. 2023-24 misery and horror continues

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

It’s at least something that finally the routine rape and torture of Palestinian hostages in Israeli prison camps is finally being reported.

This is not new. I have heard Palestinians describe their internment and torture all my life. Somehow it never made it to the news and instead we heard about the only democracy in the Middle East and its freedom of speech and liberal legal system.

Parties in the government coalition for the last 15 or so years believe that Palestinians cannot have human rights because they are not humans in their interpretation of Jewish law.

The world has conspired to pretend this is normal.

6 Likes

This is the most hopeful thing I’ve seen in a while. If the giys tasked with carrying this atrocity out have had enough, perhaps things change?

3 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship. Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship’s identity. Others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate.

5 Likes
1 Like

:sob:

:sob: :rage: :sob: :rage: :sob: :rage:

[ETA]

Johnson sides with domestic terrorists, so once again, this is pure projection on the part of the GOP…

1 Like