Israel - Palestine conflict. 2023-24 misery and horror continues

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

If the seven remaining are anything to do with Hamas, low ranked even, I don’t think that meets the IDF threshold for too many civilians murdered to make it “a regrettable mistake, but one necessary in war”.

If there’s one high value target there a hundred civilians is okay.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Israel has a well funded set of tröƂƂ farms, cyber warfare units, commercial hackers, citizen activists, international useful idiots (who are often fiercely racist), and of course the contacts and contracts to ensure active censorship on US social media in particular. This is even more significant now as social media has eviscerated its content moderation teams (particularly in other languages than English) and is desperate to curry favour with reactionary regimes around the world.

3 Likes
4 Likes

He still wants to control the Occupied Territories.

Unlike Netanyahu’s coalition, the Democrats have outlined a plan for “the day after” the war: Israel must continue to have freedom of action in Gaza and the West Bank for the near future, Golan said, while Arab states and the US spearhead building “islands of stability” and an “alternative to Hamas” in Gaza that will involve the return of the West Bank-based Palestinian Authority. Hamas-free ‘“bubbles” have already been trialled by the Israeli army in northern Gaza, with little success.

2 Likes

To surprise of no one

5 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

I don’t know about you all, but an arms embargo could help fund healthcare, education, housing, and all kinds of things we need in the US. I’d like civilized healthcare and healthy, nourished kids here instead of dead children abroad. :person_shrugging:

March him to the Hague for war crimes, as well.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Well, that’s some fucking projection, ain’t it! :rage:

3 Likes

https://www.jezebel.com/4-day-old-gaza-twins-killed-by-israeli-strike-while-dad-went-to-get-birth-certificates

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

7 Likes
1 Like