3 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

ETA

4 Likes

6 Likes

JFC this fucking press conference with Netanyahu on CNN right now…

2 Likes

What’s he saying? I can’t find a live feed for it on the youtubes.

1 Like

Sorry I wasn’t more specific. CNN cut away after about 20 minutes. What I saw was typical pretty typical rhetoric. No notions of moving toward a peace agreement.

At one point he had a giant map on screen and was trying to explain how everything in Gaza is the fault of Iran and Egypt. He did everything perfectly, of course. Everybody else made mistakes including the other PMs. It was gross.

(Not my photos)

“Six hostages are dead, so let me pull up a giant map and use a pointer to explain why I don’t take any responsibility for it.”

6 Likes

Fuckin’ A. He really does seem determined to both keep this war going, expand it to Lebanon, Iran and EVEN EGYPT (which, WTF!!!)… All so he doesn’t have to stand trial, the fucking shithead.

6 Likes

It was very reminiscent of Putin’s long speech about why he should invade Ukraine right before he did it.

7 Likes

God Damn It Season 1 Episode 9 GIF by On Becoming A God in Central Florida

So… not bell riots, but we have a guy willing to blow up a long-standing peace treaty for his own political gain. Unfuckingbelievable…

4 Likes
4 Likes

Let alone over forty fucking thousand Palestinians.

(I know, I know, they don’t count as much as six Israelis do. :weary: )

4 Likes

“If it wasn’t for Hamas/Egypt/Iran/Lebanon/etc none of those tens of thousands of Palestinians just trying to live their lives would have had to die.” logic, basically.

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

8 Likes