Israel - Palestine conflict. 2023-24 misery and horror continues

3 Likes

Netanyahu is quite the piece of shit.

2 Likes

IDF says forces killed 21 terrorists who fired at them from hospital in Gaza

Israeli soldiers killed a squad of 21 terrorists who opened fire on them from the entrance of Al-Quds Hospital in Gaza City.

According to the army, the squad was embedded in a group of civilians at the entrance to the hospital when it fired RPGs and small arms at the forces. The soldiers responded with live fire and shells.

Other terrorists who exited buildings in the area and later hid in the area of the hospital also joined the attempted ambush.

Maybe the IDF should release these videos in their native resolution. Downsampling only serves to obfuscate.

1 Like

cnn.com - 13 Nov 23
Hamas has command node under Al-Shifa hospital, US official says

A US official with knowledge of American intelligence says Hamas has a command node under the Al-Shifa hospital, uses fuel intended for it and its fighters regularly cluster in and around Gaza’s largest hospital.

Sigh.

2 Likes

A Palestinian response saying that there are no tunnels under the hospital and the people in the basement were Palestinian civilians, not hostages.

ETA:

I imagine that there are BBS inhabitants who know whether this alleged Hamas tunnel is an elevator shaft.

2 Likes

Thread:

I can’t provide an unroll because only accounts the author follows can reply.

2 Likes

The top of the calendar actually does say “Battle of al-Aqsa Flood 2023/10/7”. Otherwise, it does appear to just be the days of the week which had to be labeled because the calendar only has 5 days per row.

There is some dated thing at the bottom of the top page though that could be a signature I suppose.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes