Israel versus Palestine, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, aid workers, and journalists. 2023-24

7 Likes

I quit reading The Hill long before October 7th, or at least taking it seriously, due to obvious pro-Israel government bias.
Perhaps the tide is turning or enough money has been transferred to our local friends at Lockheed Martin by now.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4627250-bernie-sanders-benjamin-netanyahu-ethnic-cleansing-israel-gaza/
Perhaps Bernie’s words will lead to something more than mollifying progressives back into slumber this time.

3 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

[Fleeing Gaza after living through endless wars: ‘I can’t forget the destruction I have seen’ | International | EL PAÍS English elpais.com)

[Blinken tells Hamas to accept truce deal as Netanyahu warns of Rafah offensive (lemonde.fr)]

3 Likes

White House considers admitting some Palestinians from Gaza as refugees

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4634560-white-house-considers-admitting-some-palestinians-gaza-refugees/

Just like all those Afghan refugees stuck in Qatar Joe?

2 Likes

Happy May Day

6 Likes

Jordan News Agency:

Jordan Condemns Extremist Israeli Settlers’ Attack on Aid Convoys Bound for Gaza

4 Likes

6 Likes

Funny how the headline is violence erupted, like a flower bulb pushing its way through the concrete, between the groups but the actual report says anti-genocide protestors were attacked by pro genocide terrorists.

11 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

# Israel tells U.S. it will punish Palestinian Authority if ICC issues warrants

No onebox, so here’s a summary:

The Israeli government warned the Biden administration that if the International Criminal Court issues arrest warrants against Israeli leaders, it will take retaliatory steps against the Palestinian Authority that could lead to its collapse, two Israeli and U.S. officials said.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Once again, just so it’s crystal clear, so-called “pro-Israel” “protesters” attacked anti-genocide protesters. The violence is flowing in only one direction: far-right against everyone against fascism and genocide.

9 Likes

While discussing student protests, Cornel West calls out Piers “The Tw*t” Morgan for being “a racist” (about 32 mins in) –

3 Likes

I mean, Dr. West is correct… Cenk can fuck off, tho, right along with Piers.

3 Likes

I didn’t listen to all of it. What did he say that makes you say that?

2 Likes