Israeli Antifa doxes Texan KKK leader/sex offender

15 Likes

18 Likes

from the article:
" We have informed local law enforcement about these dangerous men, we even contacted the mayor of DeKalb, as well as the police. Same with Upshur county sheriff,” Hayalim Almonim told the Post . “Thus far, they have made no moves, and we suspect local law enforcement sympathy or involvement.”

law enforcement sympathy or involvement [to KKK]? in Texass?
color me shocked!

17 Likes

“The Invisible Empire” is having social media problems. LOL

Neo-Nazi and other white supremacist groups believe that Jews have an all-seeing eye.

And Space Lasers!

6 Likes

Awesome. What are they doing for the Palestinians?

6 Likes

Is that the appropriate takeaway from this story though? I mean, when I see a group of Americans calling out anti-LGBT bigots my first reaction isn’t “yeah, but what are they doing to fight systemic racism?”

For all we know these people are among the Israelis who support a free Palestine.

4 Likes

I think the difference is that both are here and are systemic problems.

Seems like they should, considering it’s literally apartheid at this point. I hope they do, considering they are positioning themselves as anti-fascists. Ignoring it in your own back yard and fighting it elsewhere seems short sighted, no?

4 Likes

Considering the name of this group they may be completely ok with what’s happening to Palestinians.

(If anyone knows more on the subject, please correct me if I’m wrong)

2 Likes

So rhetorical ties to the Stern Gang then? Hm.

3 Likes

Thank you. I never heard of them before and I learnt something new today.

1 Like

It, of course, doesn’t clarify things one way or the other, but the Stern Gang were relatively notorious for their use of violence against the British and Palestinians during the 40s, including some rather indiscriminate violence in the postwar period:

I believe it was one of the reasons that the British backed away from support of a Jewish state in the region after the war or at least looked at it more cautiously.

But we don’t know if this particular group is meaning to make that connection or not.

3 Likes

According to WP they also attempted to ally with Hitler and then Stalin thinking the British were the bigger threat to Zionism. Oops.

The reference to the Unknown Solider anthem certainly bears scrutiny, though I wonder how generally the anthem has been adopted. That said, since they’re antifa, presumably they don’t agree entirely with Lehi given the latter was explicitly pro-facism.

In any event, good on them for doxxing KKK members.

2 Likes

You’d think, but people often disconnect the meaning of things from their actual origins or problematic elements.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.